- CrackBerry Genius
02-01-13, 01:44 PM #2
- 2,383 Posts
- That's for me to know and you to guess!
Put your cursor over the icon you want to move and then press the Blackberry Button and select "move to folder" then select the folder i.e. "Home". Press select.Do as you would be done by and 12 pence to the shilling (or 100 cents to the dollar).
Into every life a little ale must pour
- By aronmcr in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-09, 05:39 PM
- By jeffruby in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-09, 02:12 PM
- By debitsohn in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 10Last Post: 01-11-09, 08:16 PM
- By JasonBourne in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 11-06-08, 12:34 PM
- By brberg in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-08, 12:38 AM