hey all ive been looking at the forums for a few weeks now and all of a sudden everyones well not everyones blackberry bold 9900/9930 keeps rebooting dose anyone know whats going on is it the software or hardware problem i can quite put my finger onit ive tryed to help people as much as i can but even the methods ive tryed aint working :S
thanks for your time dean
- 01-05-13, 07:13 PM #5
If you want to figure out what is wrong with a 99xx that is rebooting, you need to look at a number of factors: the OS, the user error, the apps installed, the memory leak or lack therof etc, JUST AS WULF said.
There is NO "everyone is having this problem". individuals with this problem need to post in a thread or open a thread describing their issues. We can't help without any details at all.
- 01-05-13, 08:10 PM #6
Sometimes the screws get loose on older devices, my old bold 9000 after two years would reboot every time I put it down anywhere.
I realized the screws were loose preventing a proper power circuit when the device was shook or placed down hard.
Not saying this is it for you but cant hurt in checking.
Also if the battery wiggles, it will reboot.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- By Jay21fire in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 6Last Post: 07-07-09, 05:07 AM
- By lopezsnl in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 01-29-09, 01:09 AM
- By tferragut in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 02-29-08, 01:46 PM
- By girl_with_extra in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-08, 02:58 AM
- By evrydayzawrkday in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-08, 07:17 AM