I have an att 9900 and first thing I did was hide all of the stupid att apps. And while most stay hidden for some reason the att maps, app center and yellow pages mobile keep becoming unhidden, and not jus when I turn it of or do a hard reset but just random times. Anyone else experience this or know how to delete the apps for good?
    Thanks

And I'm running the stock .440 firmware

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-11 05:09 PM
    I have an att 9900 and first thing I did was hide all of the stupid att apps. And while most stay hidden for some reason the att maps, app center and yellow pages mobile keep becoming unhidden, and not jus when I turn it of or do a hard reset but just random times. Anyone else experience this or know how to delete the apps for good?
    Thanks

And I'm running the stock .440 firmware

this has been documented time and time again by various users ont he new handsets on various OSes, I believe..

I think the fix was to put the icons you'd like to hide into a folder and then hide the folder..that should stay hidden after reboots, resets, etc.
    11-10-11 05:11 PM
    this has been documented time and time again by various users ont he new handsets on various OSes, I believe..

I think the fix was to put the icons you'd like to hide into a folder and then hide the folder..that should stay hidden after reboots, resets, etc.
    Ahh good thinking. Thanks man. And next time I'll be sure to peep the forums beforehand.

11-10-11 05:19 PM
    Ahh good thinking. Thanks man. And next time I'll be sure to peep the forums beforehand.

ahhh, no worries.

i didnt mean to come across as saying that you were being a nuisance; rather, i wanted to convey to you that it wasnt only you having the problem and it is on 9900/9930 and multiple OS builds..that is all.
    11-10-11 05:21 PM
    I am on 7.0.0.474 (WIND OS) on my BlackBerry 9900 (carrier: AT&T) and not experiencing any issues. You may want to try updating the software.
    11-10-11 06:53 PM
    Oh yea don't worry about it. Thanks for the help. Prolly shoulda searched before either way haha. ..But I will try updating the software soon.

thanks
    11-16-11 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD