so i have joined the party and should be receiving my Tmobile Bold 9900 on wednesday, but after hearing all these bricking/nuking cases im kinda worried.

Do you think this new OS 7.1 update will address this issue?

only time will tell i guess
    01-09-12 08:40 PM
    Who knows. But I'd not worry about it. Although a lot of people on here have had issues, I think as a percentage of 99xx owners it's a relatively small percentage. Even if it was 10% you are still not likely to have it happen.
    JohnJohn_D likes this.
    01-09-12 08:47 PM
    Welcome

Enjoy!
    01-09-12 08:53 PM
    welcome! I actually just got the 9900 not too long ago (around 2-3 weeks, and loving it so far!)
    01-09-12 08:55 PM
    And CrackBerry is where those that DO have the issue will turn lots of times. So it is not a good representative sample of BlackBerry Bold 99xx owners in general.
    01-09-12 09:03 PM
    Welcome aboard! I too joined the bandwagon in these last few months and can say you won't be disappointed (coming from an ex-iPhone user!).

Don't worry about bricking! Ever buy a car that was a lemon? Buy new clothes that shrunk in the wash? You will always see people complain more than they commend. Everyone with a bricked phone will complain, but not everyone loving their Bold will come out and write a 'thank you RIM' post on this forum.

Use the phone as you would use any and just enjoy its features! If you are the unlucky one who gets a sour Berry then call up your carrier and enjoy the benefits of warranty haha.
    01-09-12 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD