I'm having a major crisis. Every time I plug my phone into an outlet it tells me that the source can't charge my phone.

I've tried my PlayBook charger (in multiple outlets), USB cable (in multiple ports), and my wall charger (in multiple outlets). I have no idea what to do.

I desperately need help. If someone can tell me what's going on, I'd appreciate it.
    04-15-12 09:11 PM
    Battery pull?
    04-15-12 09:26 PM
    If battery pull didn't work, then get a battery from a friend and try if their battery charge. If not go to a store and ask them to check your charger and the battery.

AND....

With the new OS, RIM placed a software lock so that you cannot charge your Bold 9900 with a Playbook charger. It will just cut off and won't let you do it anyway. Did you try the OEM charger came with the phone?
    04-15-12 09:29 PM
    I can still charge my 9900 with the PlayBook wallcharger on .342 mss-ca. ?
    04-15-12 09:34 PM
    it's worse in china cause if not charging properly, the phone will be something like locked forever. I suggest you change your battery to see if it works, or you'd better get someone professional to help.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9000 using Tapatalk
    04-15-12 09:46 PM
    Thank God battery pull worked. But what's this about the PlayBook charger not working with the new OS?
    04-15-12 11:19 PM
    Mine does that sometimes as well... battery pull always works. Also, I can charge in the cradle when this happens as well.

No issues with Playbook charger
    04-16-12 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD