Help needed on wifi signal issue
I currently have a 9900 and previously had no issues of any sort but after droping it a couple of times on the floor I recently just noticed that its wifi signal catching strength had greatly lowered after noticing this In order to check that whether if there is a problem with my wifi modem I checked the signal strength from another phone, bold 3, and it almost had full signals and mine had just one from the same range.
Any way how to get it fixed ??
Re: Help needed on wifi signal issue
Sorry folks just found out a great thread already present on this issue with a solution as well
- CrackBerry Genius
03-08-13, 01:05 AM #3
- 1,547 Posts
If the thread explains about the wireless aerial stickers moving out of alignment then that's the way to go.
The 9900 is actually easy to take apart, just get the correct torx driver. Take the back off and check all the aerials, which are stuck around the inside, are in place. They are sticky so can be carefully moved if required. One of my 9900's had a similar issue
Posted via CB10Bold 9900 with BL 7.1 BL Ultimate RC22Blackberry Passport with OS 10.3.1.1154 LeakBerrylicio.us Admin Member
- By BlazorBoy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-09, 12:01 PM
- By Tristan Glanza in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 07-22-08, 03:15 PM
- By edwaj1 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-08, 08:18 AM
- By oblatus50 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-08, 09:45 PM
- By thomjb in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-08, 02:37 AM