- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Help needed with BB 9900
the free space of my BB 9900 gets reduced automatically, usually the free space in my device is 120 MB + but with the normal usage the free space or memory goes into "Other Space / Memory". the free space keeos on decreasing till it goes to as low as 2 MB and at this time the phone really slogs in performance, even after : cleaning memory, logs , Cache ect there is no help, the only solution is the Classic Boot, by removing battery.
Can any one pls help Me. !! my OS is 9900/22.214.171.1246. ( upgraded from 7.0)
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-10-2012, 07:27 AM #2
- 190 Posts
Try QuickPull or Restart Me Pro. You can schedule an automatic restart for say 5:00am every morning. That should eliminate your problem.
My guess is the source of this common problem is buggy apps with memory leaks that allocate memory but then fail to release it back to the OS. I haven't noticed this at all on the playbook (I rarely ever restart it or turn it off) so hopefully this will be a thing of the past with the launch of BB10.
- By cuzzy01 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2010, 03:56 PM
- By cuzzy01 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2010, 03:56 PM
- By avo8686 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2009, 08:23 PM
- By scubagrl_528 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2009, 11:36 PM
- By emkwan in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2008, 05:24 PM