hey guys my blackberry 9900 has my memory card half stuck in and broken/
    how do i get it out?
    please help thankss
    11-13-11 10:48 AM
    Have you tried tweezers? There isn't a "lock" really like a push in to release. The card will be garbage but you should be able to gently pull out the other half. Good luck
    11-13-11 10:56 AM
    I've read folks have used a tweezers. I believe Kevin, Supreme Leader, got his stuck by trying to remove it while the battery is in.

Good luck
    11-13-11 10:57 AM
    I've read folks have used a tweezers. I believe Kevin, Supreme Leader, got his stuck by trying to remove it while the battery is in.

Good luck
    yeah man it snapped in half, and half is stuck in
    i just realized the half is stuckin bc i tried 2 insert another memory card and it wouldnt fit in.. @ which then i used a blackberry bright light 2 c the other broken hafl stuck..
    i willl make an attempt with tweezers
    Thanks
    11-13-11 11:02 AM
    Have you tried tweezers? There isn't a "lock" really like a push in to release. The card will be garbage but you should be able to gently pull out the other half. Good luck
    yes i will make an attempt with tweezers, i dont mind the card being garbage i just hope it comes out:X
    11-13-11 11:03 AM
    thanks! im nervous
    11-13-11 11:36 AM
    Lol! That's crazy!
    kashmiriomar likes this.
    11-13-11 11:36 AM
    Yeah and becareful that you won't damage your phone by that.
    Take it slowly and easy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lol! That's crazy!
    yeah and this sucks
    11-13-11 11:54 AM
    I would use the tip of a razor blade or scalpel/exacto knife and stab any part renaining and slide it out. Good luck.

11-13-11 11:58 AM
    I would use the tip of a razor blade or scalpel/exacto knife and stab any part renaining and slide it out. Good luck.

will it slide out easily or will have 2 apply some force?
    thanks 4 ur input
    11-13-11 12:06 PM
    I believe it is held in by friction and the tightness of the "cage" so some force as in pulling might be required. But pull in a straight line with the alignment of the "cage" Calling it "cage" for the holder.
    11-13-11 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD