Hi

I have the blackberry bold 9900 and on saturday it ran out of battery. I have tried three different chargers and i have tried plugging it into the usb on my computer all of which i get the same red light response and goes out after a minute i left the phone charging from sat morning until this morning and still nothing. It is doing my head in. Its not the chargers my usb wire or the port because the phone responds as the red led comes on. I have tried charing without sim and memory card and still the same. PLEASE HELP my blackberry is my life.
    05-28-12 11:37 AM
    remove the battery
    plug it in to the wall charger
    wait for the no battery screen to come on
    insert battery
    and report back in
    05-28-12 11:40 AM
    K take out sim and battery, put battery back in. Connect it to your computer with Desktop Manager installed, and you *should be able to get it to say its connected. If it does, that means you can do a backup and a full wipe/reinstall the OS.

Lemme know if you can get it to recognize the device... Ive done this before once or twice, its pretty easy.
    05-28-12 11:58 AM
    Hi I have tried both of your methods and still no good. All i get is the red led come on for approx one min then go out?
    05-28-12 01:53 PM
    Hi I have tried both of your methods and still no good. All i get is the red led come on for approx one min then go out?
    Looks like a hardware issue. Call your carrier to see if they will swap/repair the device
    05-28-12 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD