Slingmedia has not been so kind to us Blackberry users. The latest Blackberry they claim to support is the 9700!

Please go to this link and join me in requesting them to update their software. I paid for a license, I expect to be able to use it on my device.

SlingPlayer for new Blackberry devices not supported by SlingMedia | groubal complaints

The more people that join me, the more power we have.

thanks so much.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    03-08-12 06:16 PM
    OK I did it, but there is only two signatures and I am not even sure if this will ever have a significant impact. I better get used to typing on touch screen and buy an iPhone or Android at this rate. A lot of companies are dropping support for BlackBerry.
    03-08-12 08:14 PM
    BB users are starting to satisfy/evolve a new kind of niche but it's not quite there yet....

we are not the core users of apps like ios/android --- a good company recognizes this but unfortunately the app kick is allowing developers to hit more market share through developing only ios/android and BB/Windows gets updates way late if ever... we've joined the dusty shelf with windows

just an FYI --- slingbox is not what we need it's sling media player ... and before you could manually download the app file for a non comptable version... I don't remember exactly but on the bold 9650 I was running sling media off the ATT bold working just fine
    03-08-12 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD