- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Help I can't back up my Bold 9900 again
Can anyone help me please, for the last few months every time I try to back up my Bold 9900 it just hangs when its almost done! Have reinstalled the Desktop software and tried it on a different computer but still the same.
Any suggestions on how I can get around this.
Thanks in advance
- CrackBerry Genius
12-08-12, 07:51 PM #4
- 4,360 Posts
Try a selective backup.
I would start with the simple things like contacts, then try just sms/mms messages, and so on till you find the corrupted part of your backup. Then do a selective backup with everything that's not corrupted. Reinstall the OS, restore the backup, then see if it will do a complete backup. I've had this problem before(my corruption was in my emails), and this is how I fixed it. Now my 9900 will do complete backups with no problems.
- By kcmagnet in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 14Last Post: 01-21-13, 02:35 PM
- By ch420013 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 09-07-11, 03:58 PM
- By liba in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 08-31-10, 12:43 PM
- By abban in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 13Last Post: 06-18-10, 10:28 PM
- By Berryblackuser in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-09, 06:07 PM