- 01-03-2013, 01:32 PM #2
have you tryed this?run blackberry desktop take the battery sim and memory card out your phone then connect it to pc it shud *** up with update click that click repair aind then put the battery in and it shud be good to go?
- CrackBerry Addict
01-03-2013, 04:09 PM #6
- 696 Posts
Remove your memory card and see if this solves the problem. A memory card issue can put your blackberry into this state.
Have you tried reloading the os with just Apploader?I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.
I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers.
- CrackBerry Master
01-03-2013, 06:55 PM #7
- 1,115 Posts
So, just to make sure:
1. You completely uninstalled the existing device software on your computer, rebooted and installed the latest one for the 9930
2. You wiped the device completely, for example using BBSAK
3. You deleted the required vendor.xml files
4. You used the apploader to update to the said device software
If everything can be answered with yes, then I am somewhat out of ideas. Maybe there is a problem with the built-in memory. I heard that sometimes happens to phones (a friend of mine once had a brand new GFX card with faulty memory), if the memory got somehow faulty, I am afraid there is nothing much you can do
- By MsMonababy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2011, 09:32 PM
- By movi3king in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2011, 01:08 AM
- By Ittles in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 35Last Post: 07-11-2011, 03:24 PM
- By mackerel in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 09-30-2009, 12:17 PM
- By hdmomma in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 09-19-2008, 10:54 PM