i dropped my bb two days ago and it wont turn on. the battery was low at the time i had dropped it and when it died, i couldnt get it to charge. i used a desktop charger to charger the battery and when i put it back in the phone it came on but it stops booting at about 3/4 of the bar.
    i have tried everything:
    plugged it into my pc, it didn't connect.
    took out the battery several time and re insert it (with and without the sim card)
    tried to start it in safe mode
    plugged it in with no battery

all to no avail it comes on and stops loading at the same spot.

please help i don't want to loose all the data as i require it for school and work.

Many thanks
    12-11-12 05:01 PM
    Listen to me carefully. take out the battery. connect to pc. load apploader.
    12-11-12 08:15 PM
    Yeah. The app loader is the best thing to do besides "bbsak"(BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife). App loader is/should already be on your computer. Crackberry has a bunch of tutorials and articles about using it. Bbsak is easy but you have to have the software version you want downloaded as well as downloading bbsak. So your call but the safest way would be the app loader. It just takes a little while
    12-11-12 11:55 PM
    when i connect it to app loader, what exactly do i do? im not familiar with the process.
    12-12-12 09:07 PM
    You've likely jarred the mediacard loose. Remove the mediacard and reinsert it. Make sure it is pushed all the way in. Try to boot it. I'll bet it works.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-13-12 02:26 AM
    You could take out the battery, hold the power button down for at least 10 seconds and start the phone up again. I believe it removes any static off the device.. Has worked for me many times.. Stilla gree with the peeps above, but worth giving a go
    12-13-12 03:13 AM