Ever since Digitally Imported did its last update, I can't get it to work on my 9900. I keep getting the "Please check your APN settings" error message. I went unter advanced Options > TCP/IP and checked "Enable APN authentication" (but did not input a username or password) and it worked ONCE, but now still gives the error repeatedly.

What username and password am I supposed to use for APN? Anyone else listen to DI and have this issue?
    07-17-14 06:57 AM
    Hi kvndoom, we're aware of the issue and our mobile developer is looking in to it. Can you please drop us a note at Digitally Imported - addictive electronic music with your handset model and OS version to help the investigation.
    07-17-14 08:09 AM
    Well I have a workaround, until this ever gets fixed:

Open the app while on wi-fi. It will initialize correctly and let you listen to music.

When done, PAUSE the DI app, and don't exit completely. When you aren't on wi-fi, you can still play music as normal. Once you close the app, the error message will come back if you try to open it on mobile data.

The APN error is somehow related to the DI app initializing, not the streaming itself.
    07-24-14 06:54 AM