Help - Blackberry protect not uploading stuck on scanning
I have tried to backup my phone today using BB protect however it just keeps stating scanning - ran for 5 hours this morning and stuck at 80% just scanning. Hasn't fully uploaded at all. Rebooted phone tried again same thing but the % just varies. Tried a couple of times today. Still the same. Tried booting phone, deleting protect and reinstalling hasn't worked still.
BB Protect on Bold 9900
Anyone know whats up or a solution?
Thanks in advance
- 12-30-2012, 10:36 AM #5• That's Phill… with 2 L's ☺
Well protect loads fine, starts backup but gets stuck at top end % (70+) and the status keeps flicking from scanning/uploading but the % never changes
I have tried both 2G/3G and over wifi? I have backed up over wifi before so would that still effect it if that option is ticked?
- By mrenglishman in forum BlackBerry 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2012, 07:05 PM
- By bored_bisor in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2012, 06:21 AM
- By RENEGADE3E in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2010, 11:49 PM
- By RENEGADE3E in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2010, 11:49 PM
- By RENEGADE3E in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2010, 11:49 PM