My blackberry ID is linked to my blackberry email "[email protected]"

My problem is, I can't get in my account with password nor question recovery.

As you can see below, it says "Note: For security purposes, this reset email will NOT be delivered to the BlackBerry smartphone."

How am I supposed to recover my password?

Thanks for your help

Overview
    If the password for a BlackBerry� ID account has been forgotten and the login is unsuccessful, please use the following process to reset the password.
    To generate a password reset email, please follow these steps:
    1. Browse to the following location using the BlackBerry browser or desktop browser: http://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword
    2. Enter the BlackBerry ID email address and the CAPTCHA characters, then click Submit >
    3. A confirmation message will display "A password reset email has been sent to [email protected]", at which point, a reset email will be delivered to the BlackBerry ID email address.
    Note: For security purposes, this reset email will NOT be delivered to the BlackBerry smartphone.

To reset the BlackBerry ID, please follow these steps:
    1. Login to the email account associated to the BlackBerry ID using the desktop browser or the browser on the BlackBerry PlayBook
    2. Locate the BlackBerry ID password reset email in the inbox and select the link within the email
    3. The BlackBerry ID reset email will come from [email protected]. If the email is not found in the inbox, please check your spam folder.
    4. When the password reset page loads, enter the new password along with a confirmation of that new password. Then click Submit >
    5. A confirmation message will display once the changes have been saved successfully
    fryk likes this.
    12-04-11 08:49 PM
    I also tried putting an auto-forward of all my emails on a hotmail,gmail & yahoo account...
    No luck for the link
    12-04-11 08:52 PM
    That's why you shouldn't use the @carrier.blackberry.net email for the BlackBerry ID (or anything else important for that matter).

You probably are going to have to create a new BlackBerry ID.
    12-04-11 09:05 PM
    could i recover my password please
    09-25-12 06:45 AM
    I want to recover my blackberry id
    02-12-13 05:53 PM
    Hello, i just arrived zambia and i removed my sim from my blackberry and put in the countries network provider. But i cannot remember the password for my blackberry id. i had someone reset it using his laptop online. can i enter the new password without internet access on my device?? i have just one try left.
    Last edited by Atabuchy; 02-23-13 at 05:16 AM.
    02-23-13 02:44 AM
    I can remember my Password nor recover question answer.........Some one plz help me
    06-09-13 08:14 PM
    anysuggestion
    06-09-13 08:15 PM
    Dear Sir/madam,
    I have forget my blackberry password and I con't recover my password by question and answer.
    So please provide me a new password. My black berry ID is [email protected].

Please do needful.

Thanking You,

Birendra Pandey
    Aleernate email : [email protected]
    08-27-13 06:56 AM
    Unfortunately, you can't recover your BlackBerry ID if you're using the "@blackberry.com" email.
    It's best you guys move on and use a new BlackBerry ID, but not with "@blackberry.com" email again.
    08-27-13 08:31 AM
    Dear Sir/madam,
    I have forget my blackberry password and I con't recover my password by question and answer.
    So please provide me a new password. My black berry ID is [email protected].

Please do needful.

Thanking You,

Birendra Pandey
    Aleernate email : [email protected]
    If you can't remember your password or your secret question, then you most likely will need to create a new BlackBerry ID.

How do I reset my lost or forgotten BlackBerry ID password? - User Guide - BlackBerry ID
    08-27-13 03:48 PM
    I can remember my Password nor recover question answer.........Some one plz help me
    06-01-14 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD