i just feel the need to open another post to seek for all of your kind help because i replied in one of the posts but it sinks to the bottom quite quickly. So please help!

I never have idea of what is going on with my mobile- the only reason I bought my blackberry is the keyboard which helps me to text faster. So now I heard about the new OS 7.1 of which I've tried to have my bb upgraded to that but it failed obviously because I don't subscribe to BIS/BES plan. I can't even do it on PC through desktop manager or whatever ways circulated here. I've downloaded the OS7.1 Loader files and the only problem is how can I have it loaded on my bb.

I've downloaded 'Official 9900 OS 7.1.0.569 Claro Dominican Republican' d I've deleted one of the vendor.xml file as well as you've suggested- obviously there're two in the package, with another one is located in a file called 'data1.cab' from the directory C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Updates of which I can't delete. I can only either copy or compress it in right-click. It turns out when I tried to load it out in the Desktop Manager it can't be recognised it's still the old OS 7.0 there.
    08-19-12 10:48 AM
    make sure you have a sim card on your phone.. use vendelete to delete both xml files it does it automatically.. also dont us dm to load the os you can use loader.exe

http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...emover-673344/
    08-19-12 11:00 AM
    The other vendor.xml file is here...

C:/Users/Your Name/AppData/Roaming/Research In Motion/BlackBerry/Loader XML
    08-19-12 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD