hey everyone... as you all know there was an update for bbm, bbm channels, a couple days ago so i decided to update mine from my 9900. unfortunately after restarting the phone, as required, my bbm was gone... i tried rebooting the phone a couple more times but it didnt work i checked my account on bbworld and it says bbm is installed i tried uninstalling it but it wont let me.. any tips regarding this matter? ... thank you and happy holidays!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-28-13 11:30 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Have you hidden it by mistake?
    AlecDelaCruz likes this.
    11-28-13 11:36 AM
    Hi Thank you for replying and for the welcome, but no I havent hidden my bbm by mistake. It's as if bbm never existed on my phone but then I checked the appworld and it still says bbm is installed ? .... i tried removing it .. uninstalling it from the bbappworld but it doesnt let me? is it time for a new z10? haha .. anyhow.. if u can give me tips on how to get it back it'd amazing!!!! thank you very much
    11-28-13 11:00 PM
    Hi Thank you for replying and for the welcome, but no I havent hidden my bbm by mistake. It's as if bbm never existed on my phone but then I checked the appworld and it still says bbm is installed ? .... i tried removing it .. uninstalling it from the bbappworld but it doesnt let me? is it time for a new z10? haha .. anyhow.. if u can give me tips on how to get it back it'd amazing!!!! thank you very much
    hi, I had experienced the same problem with the previous update. I downloaded bbm from 3rd party website and reinstalled in and rebooted. It worked.
    AlecDelaCruz likes this.
    11-28-13 11:54 PM
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...BM8.0.0.94.zip download this unzip it on to your SD card and run the jad file. Maybe you had bad connectivity as poster above mentioned.
    AlecDelaCruz likes this.
    11-29-13 12:19 AM
    thank you guys! for the tip! hopefully this works.. and if it doesnt... i'll defs get myself a z10 for X-mas ...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-30-13 05:35 PM