Help! Bb 9900
I just did a full battery turn off on my BB 9900 and when I tried to turn it back on again it just has the red light on for 10 seconds then turns off. I have tried connecting it to the PC and it isn't detected. I also brought it to a cellphone store and they said it is common and is due to the software? I just have some very important files in the memopad that I will need to retrieve. Does anyone know how to fix this or even possibly retrieve those files? Thanks in advance!
- 12-15-2012, 09:12 PM #2
Did you opened BlackBerry desktop manager on the PC and then connected to USB? Or just conbected the USB?9630 > 9700 > 9800 + PB > 9810 + PB > 8700 + PB > 9900 + PB > iPhone 4s + iPad 2 > iPhone 5 + iPad 2
I actually just connected to the PC without the desktop manager on. Thought if it worked the computer would've recognized it.
Update, I just tried the method sgpika suggested and nothing happened. Any other suggestions out there?
Last edited by wc19; 12-15-2012 at 11:13 PM.
- 12-15-2012, 11:22 PM #4
I'd say you need to reload the OS with BBSAK, which means you'll have to wipe it. Not sure of any way of saving your data now. Although, if you did a backup or BB Protect back up you'll be able to retrieve it.Click here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 running 10.1.0.2342
thanks for the help guys, I ended up leaving the battery out for the whole day and then when I connected it back in the phone started up! Long story short I backed everything up and downloaded the latest os from the service provider and now it works fine! phew! Thanks again!
- By Sotola187 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 14Last Post: 05-12-2012, 01:02 PM
- By King9000 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2011, 01:18 PM
- By Xamanus in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 12Last Post: 09-12-2011, 08:23 AM
- By stmcgill in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2011, 11:55 AM
- By nezhelp in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 9Last Post: 08-23-2011, 10:37 AM