I'll try to be as detailed as possible, hopefully someone can help me out or at least make some suggestions.

Okay here it goes...

So for about a week now my 9900 has been acting up and I'm not entirely sure why. It first started when my phone (after being charged for a full night) suddenly decided that my battery was too low for radio use. I believe I sent maybe a text message or two, and possibly made a phone call when this happened. I was at home so there I wasn't constantly on my phone in order to use up the battery life. Anyways... so when this happened I just plugged it in to the charger and after about 5 minutes of charging after flashing the red battery symbol it was indicating that it was almost at full charge. This is very confusing for me because I checked out my battery, and there is no visible damage on it, and that little strip of paper on the battery is in fact still white... This has been happening for about a week and a bit and I have no idea why. My other problem is that maybe a day or two after this happened, I removed my SD card from my blackberry to copy all of my pictures to my tablet because it was full. So after doing that I put it back in my 9900 and it kept telling me that there was an error with my media card and then it asked me if I wanted to fix the error which I clicked yes. Of course, it didn't fix the error. Each time I took a photo it would not save to the media card, so I swapped it out with a 64mb card from an old phone of mine. Everything was fine until yesterday I would attempt to take a photo and then my phone would literally keep shutting off every time I tried to take a picture of something or if I tried to send a picture to someone. So this happened several times and for the first few times that it shut off it would start back up again and actually be on, but then it started turning off again, and it would make it through about 3/4 of the blackberry startup loading screen and it would just go to a black screen with the red light and start up again to no avail. I eventually plugged it in to the charger and it started up fine. I'm trying to figure out of this is an internal problem, or if its a battery problem, or if theres a possibiliy my SD card had a virus or some crap... I really don't know. Oh, I'd also like to mention that I was on google trying to save a photo from the web and it just shut right off, which is what prompted me to post this. I've done battery pulls, removed my SIM card, SD card. Not sure what else I can do.
    02-12-13 12:29 PM
    Have you tried updating your OS? Sometimes files in the OS can get corrupted and doing an update usually fixes this problem. I have had a couple of the issues you mentioned, not all of them and not even multiple issues at once, and doing an update to the latest OS always fixed my issue. If you do have the latest OS installed, try wiping your phone and doing a fresh OS install. Hope this helps.

The SD Card itself may be corrupt, but I don't think it would cause the battery drain / on/off issue. Try the SD Card in another device and see what happens.
    02-12-13 12:41 PM
    I'm experiencing a similar probleml. Battery indicator drops very quickly and even shows all red (no charge) but the phone is still working.

If i drop in the charger, after 5 minutes the battery shows about 80+ charge so the indicator is inaccurate. Tried another battery with same result so it's not the battery. This started about 10 days ago and nearly 8 months with no problems.

v7.0.0.576 AT&T
    02-13-13 08:51 AM
    Had the same problem as well. My solution was switching back to my old 9700 until I get my Z10...

But I think updating the OS should fix your problem!
    02-13-13 10:27 AM
    I'm experiencing a similar probleml. Battery indicator drops very quickly and even shows all red (no charge) but the phone is still working.

If i drop in the charger, after 5 minutes the battery shows about 80+ charge so the indicator is inaccurate. Tried another battery with same result so it's not the battery. This started about 10 days ago and nearly 8 months with no problems.

v7.0.0.576 AT&T
    Sounds like time for a wipe a new OS

BlackBerry 302: A complete wipe and clean install of your BlackBerry OS | CrackBerry.com

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-694-a-745885/
    02-13-13 10:52 AM
    The battery thing happened to me, very recently. Was very disappointed because up until then my 9900 had not given me any serious problem and THIS was extremely serious.
    Battery dropping for no reason, after one call or one browsing session. Previously my battery would last about 2 days (give or take).

Then the restart thing happened. Phone would power off on its own... wouldn't complete the loading bar and go blank again only to repeat. Was tensed. Worried about the 'Infinite Loop' issue.

I did try downgrading to a previous OS 746, but that didn't solve the issue. What DID solve the issue was replacing the battery. Went and got myself a new battery and the phone is back to being reliable again (yes, I do manage to get close to 2 days on a full battery charge and I am fine with it).

Must say, did have a tough time finding the right battery (well... ok 3 shops and about 20 minutes - I am rather lazy).
    Found plenty Made in Korea, finished in China.. just didn't want to buy those.
    Found one Made in Japan, Finished in Indonesia... wouldn't fit into my phone (go figure).
    Finally found one Made in Japan, Finished in Mexico... works just fine.
    02-14-13 11:33 AM
    my blackberry bold 4 9900 won't play YouTube videos period. Funny thing i just bought it for $ 500 like 3 days ago. Can i get some help please ?
    02-15-13 01:22 AM
    So after a few days of leaving it since I was super busy... it started to turn off every single time I attempted to do something on the phone. So last night I decided to try an update. It updated and it was all fine and dandy... i used it for maybe 2-3 hours without any problems whatsoever. So this morning I was using it, was trying to send a text message and then the screen went blank again and the red light came on. I'm so frustrated! I want to do the OS reinstall but I'm not exactly comfortable with the fact that I might completely screw up my phone and render it useless. Do blackberrys have a history of doing this? I mean I'm not careless with my phone... of course it has been dropped a handful of times but nothing substantial has happened to it. I would also like to mention that i am able to shake the phone and I can hear something small jiggling around... maybe this could be part of the problem as well? I've had this phone since... around end of August 2011 and I haven't had any problems until now.
    02-18-13 09:36 AM
    So after a few days of leaving it since I was super busy... it started to turn off every single time I attempted to do something on the phone. So last night I decided to try an update. It updated and it was all fine and dandy... i used it for maybe 2-3 hours without any problems whatsoever. So this morning I was using it, was trying to send a text message and then the screen went blank again and the red light came on. I'm so frustrated! I want to do the OS reinstall but I'm not exactly comfortable with the fact that I might completely screw up my phone and render it useless. Do blackberrys have a history of doing this? I mean I'm not careless with my phone... of course it has been dropped a handful of times but nothing substantial has happened to it. I would also like to mention that i am able to shake the phone and I can hear something small jiggling around... maybe this could be part of the problem as well? I've had this phone since... around end of August 2011 and I haven't had any problems until now.
    Try wiping before your next install.

If you follow the guide in the link I posted previously you can't go too wrong.

Just remember to back up everything first.
    02-18-13 10:20 AM
    Who's the carrier? Try taking it to an ATT/TMobile (whatever the case may be) and throw a new battery in to test (not to buy just yet) just to rule out the obvious.

If it was running fine then all of a sudden out of nowhere it just shuts down like that it could be a defective battery. I had issues of at first random then consistent shut downs/reboots in the middle of things. I somehow managed to upgrade the OS but to no avail. suffered miserably with this headache for about a month only to find out it was a crappy battery.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-18-13 11:06 AM
    I had the same issue, i wiped my phone completely using BBSAK and then loaded a new OS onto it. This didn't work so i put a new battery i and its been working fine ever since! If this doesnt work it may be to do with hardware
    02-18-13 11:50 AM