I Have Only 1 Email Address & I canGet it Work until I "Reset the *BB-ID: Password?!? Can't even Create a New Email Address!? Help! VZW Tech & BB NO Help!?!
    04-05-17 11:04 AM
    I Have Only 1 Email Address & I canGet it Work until I "Reset the *BB-ID: Password?!? Can't even Create a New Email Address!? Help! VZW Tech & BB NO Help!?!
    If you do not remember your bbid password and are unable to reset the same because you have apparently lost access to the email as well - There are two options.

1. Forget about BBID and try to reset your email password first (using security questions and/or mobile number). If you can, then you should be able to get a new BBID password (Google "reset bbid pwd") and everything should work fine thereafter unless you forget it again.

2. Create a new email address. and a new BBID. Wipe out phone, and proceed with entering new BBID credentials.
    Murundum likes this.
    04-05-17 01:37 PM
    If you do not remember your bbid password and are unable to reset the same because you have apparently lost access to the email as well - There are two options.

1. Forget about BBID and try to reset your email password first (using security questions and/or mobile number). If you can, then you should be able to get a new BBID password (Google "reset bbid pwd") and everything should work fine thereafter unless you forget it again.

2. Create a new email address. and a new BBID. Wipe out phone, and proceed with entering new BBID credentials.
    04-08-17 03:09 PM
    Since I Registered on BBM All my bold 9930 apps are messedup?! Plus the *Setup App "Will Not Allow Me to Reset my Email Address or any Email Address!?! I Hate BBM! Never used it- But the App just "Popped-_p when I turned on My Bold & No way out or around it!?!? VZW & Blackberry Help want me to **Download the "New Faster *BBM App!"?! I Donwant it!! I just want my **Email account Back!! I have -too many Contacts for "Business that I use the Email with & It would be a "Disaster if I had to Change it & All the ***Different PW's!!"! Help!
    04-08-17 03:21 PM
    Well It *totaaly Took Every App & Has Control!! Now Can't setup my *Original Email Address (Same Used w/BBM!)? And My Browser and Settings Are All Changed & Secrewed-up! VZW & Blackberry Haven't Helped solve-**3+Days Trying To Check All Apps!!
    04-08-17 03:53 PM
    Yesterday Ran Diagnostic Test & "Pinned it to Verizonwireless"! No Email address indicated in Report of Apps!?! I **Got Fedup & Deleted **BBM App completely!!! I Still can not "Use Set Up App to Add My Email Address!?!? Have sent Numerous Pins to Blackberry Help & Tech VZW!? Nothing!! So I got a Link on Browser to "Amazon Website & Even without my *Email Address was Able to **Order a BB Bold 9930 Refurbished, With all Orig Manuals, Battery,etc + Warrenty for under $70.00! & 2-Day Shipping!
    04-10-17 08:49 AM