im having yet another issue with my blackberry bold 9930!! first was the horrible battery life! but i fixed that! now my phone likes to randomly restart! one time i just picked up my phone and was about to open my text messages then it restart, and another time i opened up my calendar and it restart!! im starting to lose hope in these new blackberry's
    10-07-11 02:49 PM
    Just today had same issue. Was going to call someone pick up my phone trying to dial and out of sudden started to booting :> wtf ...not sure if its a hardware or just sof playing up ;/ thts my 4 exchange and looks like i might go for 5 unit looool ;]
    10-07-11 03:16 PM
    im hoping its software, it was hard enough to get my 1st bb exchanged, Sprint never had any in stock i already wiped the device and re installed the OS and then this happends!
    10-07-11 03:21 PM
    never happened to my verizon BB . what OS do you guys have? any apps that you installed lately?
    10-07-11 03:23 PM
    This has happened to me before - not really more than two or three times. I noticed it did this after installing/using the Photobucket application. Not really sure if that was the cause.
    10-07-11 03:27 PM
    i have the stock OS .241. before the restarting issue started my phone would white screen with a 507 error, so i wiped the phone and re installed the software, the phone was working fine until this week when my phone restarted 2x. i have the same apps ive always used. no new ones, like facebook, the pageonce banking app, twitter, a text message back up app and a phone number blocker app. ive had these apps before i wiped the device and never once had the restart issue i have now
    10-07-11 03:38 PM
    i have the stock OS .241. before the restarting issue started my phone would white screen with a 507 error, so i wiped the phone and re installed the software, the phone was working fine until this week when my phone restarted 2x. i have the same apps ive always used. no new ones, like facebook, the pageonce banking app, twitter, a text message back up app and a phone number blocker app. ive had these apps before i wiped the device and never once had the restart issue i have now
    I wiped clean my phone after I had problems with the battery. by any chance you have apps that are not OS7 compatible? the ones you have from your old BB.
    10-07-11 03:50 PM
    This happens on the stock os .291 or 296 try a newer os one of the leaks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-11 04:25 PM
    10-07-11 05:07 PM
    none of my apps were from my old blackberry. will this leaked OS work on a sprint blackberry?
    10-07-11 05:20 PM
    none of my apps were from my old blackberry. will this leaked OS work on a sprint blackberry?
    Yes, the leaks will work on any 9930, just follow the instructions to removed the vendor file.
    10-07-11 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD