I was wondering if the charging port to my 9900 is damaged, because I have a little difficulty in connecting the charger to the phone. Is the port itself damaged?
    03-27-12 06:52 AM
    I'm not keen on micro USB, it doesn't seem very physically stable, however, mine is pretty flush at the moment, but I'm sure it'll break at some point.
    03-27-12 06:54 AM
    It's like I have to maneuver the usb for it to then "click in". Otherwise, it just doesn't go in at all. It's not "dirty" inside there and the same wire fits in fine on my 9360.
    03-27-12 06:56 AM
    Mine's a bit tight as well. Seems to be loosening up, but I'm only using for PC connection. I have the charging base.
    03-27-12 09:00 AM
    I would use a charging pod as well and not plug in using the micro usb at all. I send files back and forth to my laptop using File Scout wi-fi server.
    03-27-12 09:30 AM
    It's weird. If I could show you guys what I mean, I would
    03-27-12 10:55 AM
    I know exactly what you're talking about. It's also difficult to take the charger out as well... In the mornings when I want to unplug it, I find that I can't do it with one hand...
    03-27-12 11:44 AM
    I know exactly what you're talking about. It's also difficult to take the charger out as well... In the mornings when I want to unplug it, I find that I can't do it with one hand...
    I can unplug just fine. It's putting it in is totally weird.
    03-27-12 11:47 AM
    Yeah, sometimes it seems like the micro plug isn't supposed to even fit...tight squeeze for sure. I perfected the one handed unplug, but it's easier with an Otterbox case.
    03-27-12 12:21 PM
    Yeah, sometimes it seems like the micro plug isn't supposed to even fit...tight squeeze for sure. I perfected the one handed unplug, but it's easier with an Otterbox case.
    I'm not gonna lie, but I'm a of a lot more satisfied knowing I'm not the only one. At first, I thought the previous owner may have dropped it and somehow, the port may have slipped back or some , but there's no dents or anything of the sort to back that theory up.

It charges fine, no problems with that.
    03-27-12 03:03 PM
    Its hard at first, cause its new, same goes for the battery cover but will be fine within a few weeks
    03-29-12 03:51 PM
    Its hard at first, cause its new, same goes for the battery cover but will be fine within a few weeks
    Yeah, I agree with that. Either I'm just gettin' used to it or the port has loosened up.
    03-29-12 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD