Got my 9930 yesterday, looks great feels great! I love it. BUT! my emails were coming thru from the time I recieved it until sometime last night??? and when I attempt to re set it up, it says the email setup application is temporarily unavailable.....weird thing is it said that yesterday even though I was getting emails. Well the well versed verizon CR ffolks were able to get me emails that was nice of them. I also was not able to access BBAppworld...tried everything. Once I told her that she said" its broke I'll send you a new one." Ok ...well whatever......thats just frustrating spending 63 minutes on the phone with folks that hardly know anything about my device. She actually called it a google device.........

Also they tried to run some BS on me saying that if Wifi is on I wont recieve a cell signal???? They told me the new BlackBerrys dont operate on ...crazy. Well I just ignored that and kept working with them.

The phone is great! light wide and the keyboard is wonderful! I didnt get a chance to use the browser much because I been trying to get my apps together and I dont see much special about BBOS 7...I hope this is the only dud in the bunch because if I hadnt had these issues I'd be a very satisfied customer today.
    08-17-11 09:05 AM
    i had the same issue...but they started working this am. last night no email or browser...then about 10 est, they started working again.
    08-17-11 10:09 AM
    Try changing your device at the BIS site:

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

Sometimes the change is flawless from device to device, sometimes you need to give it an extra push via that website.
    08-17-11 10:14 AM
    Always have better luck changing your email setup on your PC rather than trying to do it via your device.
    08-17-11 10:59 AM
    Always have better luck changing your email setup on your PC rather than trying to do it via your device.
    I tried that and apparently my BBID is still set up on my 9650, also my original Blackberry native email address that I havent used in 3 phones is assigned to the 9650...so it wont allow me to change it either. The VZW custo serv. thinks a defective device. Im sure its not and that they will have to forward the issue to BlackBerry service to correct. but we will see when I get another phone tomorrow.........
    08-17-11 04:50 PM
    See the sticky at the top of the board, if you download and load a leaked OS you will be golden

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD