When updating my Blackberry OS, it gets stuck on Handheld Key Store...

Can someone please tell me what this is, as it's preventing me from updating my software

Thank you in advance!!
    08-15-12 09:16 AM
    Depending on a few settings, yes I could see the inability to enter the Key pass being an issue...

What kind of "stuck" is it? Frozen on that screen and you cannot type, is it telling you that you have the wrong password, or... ??
    08-15-12 09:53 AM
    It's just stuck on the screen. I'm not able to do anything on my phone..
    It didn't say anything about the password.. I know my passwords for the key store, so it being stuck on that would never be a problem.

I just want to know what the handheld key store is, and why does the updating software get stuck on that whilst on the DM.

Thanks
    08-17-12 02:44 AM
    I can't accurately answer your question, but doing a security wipe before updating your Os may do the trick. Best of luck!
    08-17-12 08:36 PM
    When updating my Blackberry OS, it gets stuck on Handheld Key Store...

Can someone please tell me what this is, as it's preventing me from updating my software

Thank you in advance!!
    Do a selective restore, you definetely must have a lot of them as they get duplicated every time you backup and restore.

To have always the best perfromances out of your BB take off the following useless data.

- Applications permission
    -Browser cache
    -Code module group property
    -Entry point settings
    -Handheld Agent
    -Handheld key store
    -Time zones
    -Trusted key store

Restore with all radios off
    Reboot after you finish restoring
    Enjoy your new Berry
    08-17-12 10:45 PM