The title summarizes it..... When I make a change on the phone to contacts or calendar, I see it immediately on my PC client. But when I make a change from within Google Contacts or Calendar it doesn't update the information on the phone.

Any thoughts?
    02-12-13 09:48 AM
    Ignore..... got it working.
    02-12-13 09:49 AM
    Ignore..... got it working.
    How did you got it to work ? I have the same issue
    02-12-13 03:30 PM
    How did you got it to work ? I have the same issue
    Wish that I could say that I did something... just waiting 15 minutes or so.... Sorry I can't be of more help.....
    andreirad likes this.
    02-12-13 09:40 PM
    Changes made on your phone will appear instantly online, because the phone knows to connect and push the data up.. a change made online can take longer.. because the phone isn't expecting the data to put it in laymans terms, so it doesn't get downloaded until the next time it checks the server for updates.. if after 15 minutes a change you made online still hasn't appeared on the phone, there's something wrong, anything up to that time is normal.
    andreirad likes this.
    02-12-13 09:51 PM
    Changes made on your phone will appear instantly online, because the phone knows to connect and push the data up.. a change made online can take longer.. because the phone isn't expecting the data to put it in laymans terms, so it doesn't get downloaded until the next time it checks the server for updates.. if after 15 minutes a change you made online still hasn't appeared on the phone, there's something wrong, anything up to that time is normal.
    This is correct may also add that if you change the sync interval to be longer, lets say one hour, you will have to wait that hour before the data updates on the phone
    andreirad likes this.
    02-12-13 10:01 PM