Hi - I've looked around to try to solve some syncing issues that I'm having with Google Calendar but all I have managed to find are discussions about Google Sync (which is no longer available). I recently added my personal Gmail email account to my work blackberry (Bold 9900 on corporate BES) and checked the "Calendar" under the synchronization setup when adding the account. I was pleasantly surprised when all of the existing appointments in my Google calendar were added to the the Blackberry under the calendar associated with the Gmail account. I have added events to the Google calendar via a computer since but the new appointments are not appearing on the Blackberry, so it seems that it is not syncing.

I have to think that there are plenty of BB users out there using Gmail and Google Calendar - hopefully one of you can help me with this! I know it is an option to use Google calendar through the BB browser, but I would much prefer to use the device's calendar.
    03-02-13 06:01 PM
    i'm sure i saw a discussion about it. try to re-add the gmail account again.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    mrsmac717 likes this.
    03-03-13 06:59 AM
    Ok, I had the same problem. Below is how I solved it (BB Bold 9900)

Step 1: Create a Yahoo account (if you don't already have one)
    Step 2: Set up your Yahoo Calendar.
    Step 3: Set up your Yahoo Calendar to sync with your Google Calendar. (you should be able to add the calendar address and calendar name)
    Step 4: Down load "Calendar Sync For Yahoo" from BlackBerry App World.
    Step 5: Log into the App
    Step 6: It should work now.

This is what helped me. I hope it does the same for you. Please keep us posted and let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by surfaafitch24; 03-04-13 at 02:14 PM.
    joeye333 likes this.
    03-04-13 09:57 AM
    Is this a free or paid for app?

A very quick glance only shows a paid app. Could you confirm along with your region.

Thanks
    03-05-13 04:19 AM
    Sorry,

Ya it is a paid app. Only costs two or three dollars. (US).
    03-05-13 06:28 PM
    Ahh thanks for that - I did see 1 app for �2? but it appeared to be a 3rd party thing. I wonder what the yahoo api policy is, as in should they decide to no longer support that api will there be any future in the app or are we all going to be back to square 1 looking for a working ota calendar sync.
    03-06-13 03:43 PM
    I had this same problem with my Calendar not syncing. Deleting and adding the gmail account works for me, thanks!
    04-11-13 07:33 AM
    I had the same problem with my calendar not syncing, deleting it did not help. Any other tips?
    04-23-13 12:50 AM
    You could delete the account & check its removed the service books - if it hasn't delete them by hand, then re-enable the account.

Otherwise I'm not sure...
    04-23-13 02:32 PM