Because my firm has stopped Blackberry support I had to switch and picked up an iPhone 6. While I still hate the virtual keyboard it might be hard to go back to Blackberry now. Hell my time with Blackberry lasted more than most marriages! It was great while it lasted and I would not have switched had I not been forced to. Yet there are nice aspects to the 6. Has been fun to be on this forum.
    02-18-15 07:18 AM

Bye.

Edit: Oh and you're more than welcome to stay here.
    02-18-15 07:29 AM
    Because my firm has stopped Blackberry support I had to switch and picked up an iPhone 6. While I still hate the virtual keyboard it might be hard to go back to Blackberry now. Hell my time with Blackberry lasted more than most marriages! It was great while it lasted and I would not have switched had I not been forced to. Yet there are nice aspects to the 6. Has been fun to be on this forum.
    Yeah, just get Tapatalk on your iPhone and follow Crackberry form there--or you could use the Crackberry app, which is also in the app store.

Who knows? You could still use your old BlackBerry as a backup device or maybe get a new one later this year...
    02-18-15 08:03 AM
    Many thanks. I will keep my forum subscriptions and visit now and then.

Ciao!
    02-18-15 08:07 AM
    Many thanks. I will keep my forum subscriptions and visit now and then.

Ciao!
    Dude don't.........if you do you'll probably be back, believe me been there done that. This BlackBerry thing is like crack, now my iPhone is sitting in a drawer.........anyways, the best to you with your new device!

Posted via BlackBerry
    02-18-15 12:15 PM
    Same. My iPhone and BlackBerry take turns in my pocket. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche likes this.
    02-19-15 03:44 PM
    You never really move away from BlackBerry... how about a Classic?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 09:35 AM
    Interestingly, one of our vendors has just transitioned from iOS to Classic and is thrilled with their decision. They were already used to the fixed battery configuration so they're quite happy with Classic's batt life. Their management has documented productivity improvements even while still steep in learning curve. Who knows... your firm might, one day, be back...
    02-28-15 05:51 AM
    See you over at iMore! Many iPhone and multi platform users still visit and post on CrackBerry to discuss tech. No need to leave! Enjoy the 6, it's a great device!
    02-28-15 06:03 AM