Has anybody had experience with the "Gold 2430mah" battery. I have an otterbox defender, so it would be nice if the "gold" has better life and the same form factor.

I had to dremel my 8530 defender case to fit the seido battery in it.
    01-03-12 12:12 PM
    reading the feedback of an ebay seller who carrys this it looks like he just puts a sticker on the original battery but it is actually half the mAh rating then advertised.
    01-05-12 10:41 PM
    I purchased one for 15 uk pounds. What a waste of money, worst than my original 9900 battery. Recently seen another 1500mAh battery for 7 pound, ordered one will let you know what its like.
    01-05-12 10:51 PM
    Important thing to remember about batteries: You get what you pay for.
    Always buy batteries from reputable sellers and manufacturers. A lot of the super cheap batteries available will have less then advertised capacity, become unusable after short periods of time, and may fry themselves out. Possibly taking your phone with it!

~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~
    01-05-12 11:34 PM
    i recommend you purchase this one

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

141 sold so far. he has great feedback. and other have bought it on this forum and have had good things to say about it
    01-06-12 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD