Hi Blackberry Community,

I am going to Vietnam this coming February on a school trip, I have been planning to bring along my Blackberry with me to Vietnam so that I remain contactable. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a prepaid for BIS in Vietnam which would work on my Blackberry Bold 9900. In addition I would like to know if anyone here has been to Vietnam and ask how the conditions are like in that country. Thanks in advance(:
    cuong205a likes this.
    12-18-12 08:13 PM
    Welcome to Vietnam! You can get a prepaid plan for BIS in Vietnam with only $3-$5USD/month: full services + 300M data, there are three providers: Vinaphone, Viettel and Mobifone for you.
    Last edited by brewvn; 12-18-12 at 10:12 PM.
    12-18-12 08:30 PM
    Vietnam is a nice country. Have been there many times on business and it's great. Take time to travel in ** Chi Minh city and visit the museums and monuments. The tunnels are great too. How long will you be there? Since it's a school trip, what else has the school planned for you?

Just to be safe, bring some medication for tummy aches and food poisoning. Don't purchase mineral water off the street and check that all water you purchased has a sealed cap. It's not a dangerous place, but it doesn't hurt to be a bit more careful. I'm a 31 year old man and I still take necessary precautions.

If you're a beer drinker, you're in luck (beer and school children, bad combination though). Beers typically cost USD1 per bottle.

Vietnam is a beautiful place and my next trip there would be to travel to Ha Long bay and visit the floating bar. Google it and you'll be amazed at the scenery.
    12-18-12 11:23 PM
    Take time to travel in ** Chi Minh city and visit the museums and monuments. .
    @ H o getting edited
    12-19-12 06:25 AM
    Oh my... I didn't even notice that... Hahaha...
    12-19-12 10:20 AM