Gmail Syncing with Contacts Stops. Calendar still syncs Bold 9900 7.1.0 bundle 2108
I receive the email below from BB. For some unknown reason my contacts stop syncing. I delete the email accounts and reinstall with no luck after i turn off and turn on wireless syncing. So I reformat the device and install the latest software update. Contacts sync for a few days with no problems then I receive another email and again the contact syncing stops. Meanwhile there is no problem with my gmail calendar syncing.
Any help would be appreciated
Contacts have stopped being synchronized between firstname.lastname@example.org and your BlackBerry® device. To resume synchronizing contacts with this email account:
1. Open the Contacts application on your device.
2. Press the Menu key and click Options.
3. Select the Contact List for email@example.com
4. Set Wireless Synchronization to Yes
5. Press the Menu key and click Save.
BlackBerry Internet Service
-- Automatically generated email: Do Not Reply to this email --Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
- 11-13-2012, 04:32 PM #3
I had this same issue with my GMail account\contacts. I simply went into the email settings and then unchecked Contacts, and then checked it again and then hit save...
It was weird that it even stopped working. I only noticed it because I received a text message and there was no name attached to it.
- By CSI Guy in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 9Last Post: 02-13-2013, 12:39 AM
- By smileybird in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 8Last Post: 07-31-2010, 10:51 PM
- By aiquoc23 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2010, 12:16 PM
- By wnance3 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2008, 02:42 PM
- By cbmember in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2008, 07:51 PM