Gmail Syncing with Contacts Stops. Calendar still syncs Bold 9900 7.1.0 bundle 2108
I receive the email below from BB. For some unknown reason my contacts stop syncing. I delete the email accounts and reinstall with no luck after i turn off and turn on wireless syncing. So I reformat the device and install the latest software update. Contacts sync for a few days with no problems then I receive another email and again the contact syncing stops. Meanwhile there is no problem with my gmail calendar syncing.
Any help would be appreciated
Contacts have stopped being synchronized between [email protected] and your BlackBerry® device. To resume synchronizing contacts with this email account:
1. Open the Contacts application on your device.
2. Press the Menu key and click Options.
3. Select the Contact List for [email protected]
4. Set Wireless Synchronization to Yes
5. Press the Menu key and click Save.
BlackBerry Internet Service
-- Automatically generated email: Do Not Reply to this email --
- 11-13-12, 03:32 PM #3
I had this same issue with my GMail account\contacts. I simply went into the email settings and then unchecked Contacts, and then checked it again and then hit save...
It was weird that it even stopped working. I only noticed it because I received a text message and there was no name attached to it.
- By CSI Guy in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 9Last Post: 02-12-13, 11:39 PM
- By smileybird in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 8Last Post: 07-31-10, 09:51 PM
- By aiquoc23 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-10, 11:16 AM
- By wnance3 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 08-21-08, 01:42 PM
- By cbmember in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-08, 06:51 PM