- CrackBerry Genius
- 1,550 Posts
GMAIL setup but not recieving emails at all
Hi guys, i have gmail setup on my 9900... as well as another 2 email accounts... hotmail and my uni one. I can send emails with gmail.. but i do not recieve emails on my phone (gmail section OR unified inbox).. does anyone have a fix for this.. i have read other threads but they r not helpful.
i have done a battery pull.... this is important for me as gmail is my my main email acount that i need working!!! the other 2 email accounts send AND receive emails fine... and fb twitter whats app, all work fine with push notifications working perfectly....
help is badly needed!!
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-08-2013, 07:21 AM #2
- 261 Posts
Delete and re-add the account, or change your screen name - it will force a verify and might get it going again.
Though gmail has been having problems over the past few days - push has not been working and its been taking some time for mail to come through. It (as of 7am GMT) appeared to be OK again
- By tomv18 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:53 AM
- By ryant601 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2010, 10:57 PM
- By ryant601 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2010, 10:57 PM
- By ace587 in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2009, 02:39 PM
- By crwolf79 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 13Last Post: 12-15-2008, 10:32 PM