- CrackBerry Master
01-09-13, 11:59 AM #27
- 1,442 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Don't know if related - but, for a while now, if I send a test email from my outlook account to my gmail, it gets to my computer quickly. Seconds later my my phone will go off, but when I look in the inbox, there's nothing there and my green Bebuzz led will not blink as it normally does for gmail. When I do a search for "Test" - it will show up in the results and I'm then able to open the test email. Weird!
- 01-11-13, 12:27 AM #29
Gmail Email delivery no longer working properly
I am getting pretty annoyed by the recent gmail delayed delivery issue. There are a number of reasons that have been flagged, and users across the globe experiencing the same issue. Further, there are also users that have no issue.
Is there any clarity around what is actually causing it (is it BIS outage or is it gmail reducing support for non-android devices)? If it is BIS, then I must admit that RIM is very silent. If it is gmail reducing their support then would be good to know so that one have the choice to do something about like (like moving over to another e-mail provider). actually, I would not mind paying gmail to get my e-mail delivery on BB to continue like before. Not sure if there is an option for that.
I have the same gmail account on BB and PB, and I see that the PB is working normally and plinging all the emails in almost instantaneously.
Further, is there a different way one can add gmail to BIS and get better mail delivery performance?
- By benjaminseides in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 01-08-09, 05:21 AM
- By wilsopd in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 13Last Post: 12-11-08, 05:25 PM
- By fatal1ty44 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-08, 09:35 PM
- By loopy in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-08, 09:13 AM
- By Delegator in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-08, 01:17 PM