- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Gmail-Delete from BB but doesn't delete it from Online Account
Okay so I just got my new blackberry yesterday and finished configuring it today. For whatever reason when I delete an email for Gmail off of my phone it appears that it isn't deleted from my online account; Inbox still says it's a new message. Funny thing is that when i looked in the Trash the email was there.
What i also did was check to make sure the Reconciliation options is set to Delete on Handheld/Mailbox, which it is turned on.
I tried to reset my phone, delete account/re-create account and this did not fix issue either.......
- 12-05-2012, 12:39 PM #2
is deleted items checked under synchronization options under your email address in email account management on the blackberry?Blackberry.. or The Artist formerly known as Research in Motion
It's ironic that those who bleet constantly about needing tools not toys seem to act the most childish
- By mikeyjoshy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-19-2010, 10:32 PM
- By aestolas in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2010, 03:54 PM
- By Zigrivers in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2009, 09:43 PM
- By w00derson in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 10-21-2008, 10:02 PM
- By jimmers in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2008, 07:36 PM