- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Gmail-Delete from BB but doesn't delete it from Online Account
Okay so I just got my new blackberry yesterday and finished configuring it today. For whatever reason when I delete an email for Gmail off of my phone it appears that it isn't deleted from my online account; Inbox still says it's a new message. Funny thing is that when i looked in the Trash the email was there.
What i also did was check to make sure the Reconciliation options is set to Delete on Handheld/Mailbox, which it is turned on.
I tried to reset my phone, delete account/re-create account and this did not fix issue either.......
- 12-05-2012, 12:39 PM #2
is deleted items checked under synchronization options under your email address in email account management on the blackberry?I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.
I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers.
- By mikeyjoshy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-19-2010, 10:32 PM
- By aestolas in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2010, 03:54 PM
- By Zigrivers in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2009, 09:43 PM
- By w00derson in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 10-21-2008, 10:02 PM
- By jimmers in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2008, 07:36 PM