Gmail Calendar Sync
My calendar is not syncing to my gmail calendar in both directions. In reviewing many forum items, it says to go to setup>email accounts>internet mail account>edit>synchronization options and then check calendar and/or contacts. However, on my phone, the only option I have is Deleted items. What can I do to have the calendars and contacts to actually be shown in my synchronization options?
- 01-25-2013, 07:12 PM #3
Remove the Gmail account entirely from your device. Then when you re-add it, check your synchronization settings. Every once in a while I do something to my device and I have to do this to "re-set" the sync operation.8330 --> 8530 --> 9550 --> 9930 --> Z10
- 01-26-2013, 11:56 AM #68330 --> 8530 --> 9550 --> 9930 --> Z10
- 01-27-2013, 11:44 AM #88330 --> 8530 --> 9550 --> 9930 --> Z10
- 01-28-2013, 08:03 PM #10
Is this a @gmail.com email or @mycompany.com powered by google apps?
If the mycompany.com google app email, then you might need to call your provider to escalate to RIM to add the @mycompany.com domain to the registers to trigger the gmail plugin for that domain. I had that problem and it was a pita to get my provider to escalate, but once it was, all was good.
- CrackBerry User
01-28-2013, 09:21 PM #11
- 76 Posts
Google no longer offers sync for new Gmail accounts, unless its is an older Gmail account. I am not sure if this applies to the calendar sync but I would assume it does. Google does offer a Sync option if its a business account.
- By usulsuspct in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2010, 07:56 PM
- By synthmole in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2009, 02:32 PM
- By gmisz88 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 09-22-2009, 08:00 AM
- By nicolet in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2009, 09:03 AM
- By grandmastem in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2008, 06:43 PM