My calendar is not syncing to my gmail calendar in both directions. In reviewing many forum items, it says to go to setup>email accounts>internet mail account>edit>synchronization options and then check calendar and/or contacts. However, on my phone, the only option I have is Deleted items. What can I do to have the calendars and contacts to actually be shown in my synchronization options?

Thanks,
    01-25-13 02:14 PM
    See my (and other) posts - calendar via the sync app is switched off now : (

The only way to have wireless sync is by adding your gmail email account to the phone and selecting calendar from the options.
    01-25-13 05:31 PM
    Remove the Gmail account entirely from your device. Then when you re-add it, check your synchronization settings. Every once in a while I do something to my device and I have to do this to "re-set" the sync operation.
    01-25-13 06:12 PM
    See my (and other) posts - calendar via the sync app is switched off now : (

The only way to have wireless sync is by adding your gmail email account to the phone and selecting calendar from the options.
    My Gmail account does not show up anymore for calendar options, it shows all my other accounts except the Gmail.
    01-26-13 09:55 AM
    I deleted the gmail account, then rebooted, and then re-added. The sync option still only shows deleted items (no calendar or contact). Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
    01-26-13 10:10 AM
    My Gmail account does not show up anymore for calendar options, it shows all my other accounts except the Gmail.

I deleted the gmail account, then rebooted, and then re-added. The sync option still only shows deleted items (no calendar or contact). Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
    Go to into each calendar and address book, go into options and select the correct account.

Is wireless synchronization checked?

Sent from my KF using Tapatalk 2
    01-26-13 10:56 AM
    There is no wireless synchronization to be checked. Same thing as the calendar and contacts not being in the synchronization options. Wonder if it is the same issue?
    01-26-13 02:14 PM
    There is no wireless synchronization to be checked. Same thing as the calendar and contacts not being in the synchronization options. Wonder if it is the same issue?
    Ok. Go to main device options. Open device and then advanced system settings. Is your account defaulted correctly in default services?

Sent from my KF using Tapatalk 2
    01-27-13 10:44 AM
    In Default Services:
    My Gmail account is not listed in the options for Calendar or Contact List.
    However it does show on the Messaging.
    01-28-13 01:16 PM
    Is this a @gmail.com email or @mycompany.com powered by google apps?
    If the mycompany.com google app email, then you might need to call your provider to escalate to RIM to add the @mycompany.com domain to the registers to trigger the gmail plugin for that domain. I had that problem and it was a pita to get my provider to escalate, but once it was, all was good.
    01-28-13 07:03 PM
    Google no longer offers sync for new Gmail accounts, unless its is an older Gmail account. I am not sure if this applies to the calendar sync but I would assume it does. Google does offer a Sync option if its a business account.
    01-28-13 08:21 PM
    Yes, this is a @mycompany.com account. I will contact my provider.

Thanks,
    01-29-13 06:52 AM
    Update - finally after getting in touch with RIM, I was able to get the @mycompany.com domain. It now works great. Thank you for the help.
    02-21-13 11:54 AM