I just got the 9900... but I am stressed out that there seems to not be an official Google Gmail application for Blackberry 7!!

Does anyone know any solutions?? or perhaps any idea when Google will release a new version of Gmail app?
    08-16-11 08:13 PM
    Not sure that there is a gmail app. Just setup under email setup.
    08-16-11 08:23 PM
    What do you need the gmail app for

just add your gmail account to BIS it will setup contacts/calendar sync automatically and you are good
    08-16-11 08:25 PM
    The app is not present in the app world but you may have to go to m.google.com to download the app. As the above poster said you are better off with native app which automatically syncs everything
    08-16-11 08:41 PM
    yeah i need the app for work because it allows me to manage many email accounts easily...

i downloaded the old version app and it works, but the font size is REALLY big for some reason... hopefully it will tide me over until google releases an official BB7 gmail app
    08-16-11 10:59 PM
    i also need gmail app so i can sync my contact and calendar address on my current gmail. anybody try this already?

apps can be found in sync.google.com
    08-17-11 02:35 AM
    m.google.com/downloads

All the Google Apps are here except for GTalk which RIM makes and is available on App World.

I can also confirm that GMail works on the 9900.

Cheers,
    08-17-11 02:50 AM
    m.google.com/downlads is dead, and google.com/mobile/other doesn't let me download it just logs me into gmail through the browser, can someone provide me with a new ilnk or the gmail installation file? Thank you!
    09-14-13 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD