Hey guys,
    I am getting a Bold 9900 this Sunday!!!
    Anything i should take note about?
    I was thinking between the iPhone 5(Which came to be the iPhone 4S with no new design) so i said no to that the second i saw it, Torch 9810 (I don't like sliders) so the last phone i liked was the Bold 9900!
    So please let me know if there is anything i should think about before buying it!
    Thx
    10-05-11 12:46 AM
    Buy, and come back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 01:14 AM
    You should think about if you want a phone that's going to be out dated once QNX comes out in like half a year. And than your going to have at least 1 year left on your contract

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 01:17 AM
    Yeah, get an iPhone instead, they don't get outdated in a half a year. Same with am Android phone.
    /endsarcasm
    Its not known if the 99x0s will get BBX. But they will continue to get OS updates.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    10-05-11 01:19 AM
    I honestly don't have the contract an all...
    I live in India so once the new QNX phone comes out i will buy it that very day
    So what do u all think?
    10-05-11 01:44 AM
    Hey guys,
    I am getting a Bold 9900 this Sunday!!!
    Anything i should take note about?
    I was thinking between the iPhone 5(Which came to be the iPhone 4S with no new design) so i said no to that the second i saw it, Torch 9810 (I don't like sliders) so the last phone i liked was the Bold 9900!
    So please let me know if there is anything i should think about before buying it!
    Thx
    Well there are so many devices out there so I assume you already decided to get the 9900. So just get it... Meanwhile, go and download the latest OS for 9900 and prepare to shrink your phone

- Charles
    10-05-11 02:17 AM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Bold 9900 all the way baby!!!! .... no regrets
    iPhone4iPad likes this.
    10-05-11 02:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD