Uhm... Yeah I can do that. But when you check my profile on FB, you don't see anywhere where the pic was taken. Why? How does it work?
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- 11-22-2012, 06:31 AM #4
If your pic is geotagged and when u upload it on facebook, if facebook maps has that location, or if longitude or latitude matches your current pic which is stored in facebook database then only it will automatically give you the location. Other wise you have to manually enter it in facebook using the edit option.
- By verizontroll in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 52Last Post: 02-04-2010, 02:42 PM
- By dafuzzbudd in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2009, 06:59 AM
- By tange1 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 36Last Post: 08-12-2009, 04:55 PM
- By threedeckstew in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2009, 11:57 AM
- By verizontroll in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 31Last Post: 02-18-2009, 02:30 PM