I just figured I would come and post about this so people know. After I received two mms messages and I replied back --and getting a bunch of "who is this" replies I had my husband do a "test" mms message to me and to my son. I replied and they both got it. I looked all over the phone for a fix but none. Well..I called Verizon and they looked it up and the rep told me the only work around this for now is to make a new text message and reply to the person. She also told me to make a suggestion to Blackberry about this issue and maybe they would do a fix in an update or something. Anyway I just thought other users of this phone should know this because it could be embarrassing depending on what you reply back lol! You could be replying back to 10 different people what you only thought you were replying back to your spouse or friend.
    09-20-11 06:03 PM
    I would consider this group messaging....
    If you wish to reply back to only one person then yes you will have to create a message to that one person.
    09-20-11 06:10 PM
    Good to be aware of, thanks!
    09-20-11 06:12 PM
    How about just forwarding the message to the one person you want to get the message instead of starting a whole new message?
    09-20-11 06:34 PM
    Another easier function in when in the message from both contacts, touch or click at the top where the names are.

The pop up will display options for messaging. choose to sms that person. Might be a bit quicker.
    Chrisy and zanix like this.
    09-20-11 06:39 PM
    Another easier function in when in the message from both contacts, touch or click at the top where the names are.

The pop up will display options for messaging. choose to sms that person. Might be a bit quicker.
    Just grabbed my phone to see what you meant, and yes, that would be the fastest.

I didn't even know about that option.

Thanks!!!
    09-20-11 06:53 PM
    Now if only in that screen it would give you the option to remove the extra user. But choosing which one to text works just as great.
    09-20-11 07:01 PM
    Does anyone know if it does it on just plain old sms texts too? Good ideas guys!

Thanks!!
    09-20-11 07:34 PM
    i'm having opposite with Sprint. Can send group messages, but unable to receive group messages. If they send a group message, only comes across as individual message. Friend on ATT can receive and reply to group messages. Another friend on Sprint has same issue. Sounds carrier specific.
    11-20-11 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD