OK, so this has happened a few times now, basically I'll be playing music and on some songs it goes really fuzzy, like something is interrupting with it - but nothing is.
    I change the song & go back to see if its the song but its not as 2nd time round it plays fine :/
    My phone hasn't had any contact with water so I don't know what the problem is.
    It started doing it about 2 days ago.
    Is there a way to fix this? Should I leave it til' it does it more and take the phone back?
    11-30-11 06:50 AM
    what do you mean fuzzy ? i understand the interrupting part. it could be that you have too many apps running in the background causing the device to free up ram, thus the interruption in playback. it plays normally when you playback the track a second time because your device has already freed up necessary memory to play the song.
    11-30-11 07:02 AM
    Its basically like the song sounds like its playing really low and there's just fuzziness taking over the sound, I always have the default apps running in the background and close everything else.
    Its like there's a loose connection or something, I'm unsure, never had this problem before or with any other Blackberry
    11-30-11 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD