- CrackBerry Genius
01-27-13, 11:23 AM #4
- 2,487 Posts
- That's for me to know and you to guess!
If you think its damp related, check the moisture detectors. There are two small white squares, one on the battery and another in the battery compartment. If they have changed to red then moisture hs got into the device. Hope its not that and that a battery pull will sort it out.Do as you would be done by and 12 pence to the shilling (or 100 cents to the dollar).
Into every life a little ale must pour
- By redfraggle37 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-09, 01:36 PM
- By Laitsch14 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-09, 11:05 PM
- By pijan in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-09, 10:26 PM
- By bigdawg73 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-09, 01:52 PM
- By Quattrovix in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-08, 02:48 PM