What do you guys think about Fixmo?

Is it possible to download all of these and the ones that were previously offered last year and still keep the phone running smoothly or will they take too much memory?

And also, for BeWeather, it displays my current weather but I never entered the license key. Where do I enter this? Thanks
    04-07-12 07:47 PM
    I guess they need to make customers in countries that are dropping BB happy, while the rest of the world is left sucking.
    maroonedfrancis likes this.
    05-16-12 10:46 PM
    This is unfair. The world is not limited to Unites States and Canada.
    05-17-12 12:22 AM
    The apps I downloaded that BB stated as free are about to expire. They were just trials!
    05-17-12 12:28 AM
    The apps I downloaded that BB stated as free are about to expire. They were just trials!

Not sure what message you are referring to, I haven't seen that and I've downloaded all the freebies.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-17-12 12:40 AM

Wow - RIM is damned if they do and damned if they don't, huh?

05-17-12 12:41 AM
    Wow - RIM is damned if they do and damned if they don't, huh?

It sure seems that way.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-17-12 01:18 AM
    I didn't read anything good about Fixmo so I am not going to download it at all. It is all bad news all around for that app. If anyone here can say anything positive about that?
    Last edited by mss-ca; 05-17-12 at 08:38 AM.
    05-17-12 01:19 AM
    Does anyone know if this offer is going to be extended to the rest of the world? There are a few of the apps that I'd love to try out if the offer does extend to South African CB addicts.
    05-17-12 01:27 AM
    According to RIM it is. This offer is only applicable to North American customers.
    Yet people all over the world have to live with the fact that RIM will choose to allow or disallow apps worldwide depending on what American or Canadian laws say.
    Basically they are utterly clueless on the app and marketing front. This is a great way to off people in the countries that are using BlackBerries a lot.
    05-17-12 02:36 AM
    Hi ! This offer isn't available in france and it's bad. Anyone can upload a package with all .cod that you can get with BBSAK ?

It would be very awesome for everyone who are not able to get this offer.

Thanks !
    05-17-12 07:41 AM
    I really love BeWeather!
    05-17-12 07:52 AM
    OTA links would be nice...
    For non-US residents. I know I'd be illegal, but also nice. Or the COD files, as well.
    05-17-12 07:57 AM
    For non-US residents. I know I'd be illegal, but also nice. Or the COD files, as well.
    Hi ! This offer isn't available in france and it's bad. Anyone can upload a package with all .cod that you can get with BBSAK ?

It would be very awesome for everyone who are not able to get this offer.

Thanks !
    As it was already stated, it would be illegal to post the .cod files.
    You want a BerryWeather for example? Get the free version. You want the full one? The OTA is available on the Bellshare servers. You want to take the advantage of the full version ? Purchase the app, get the unlock code, and enjoy.

I am also disappointed, as the free apps offer is not available in Europe. But I do not ask someone to break the law here.
    05-17-12 08:21 AM
    Most .cod files will not work because most of these apps need activation through the developer's servers.
    05-17-12 08:39 AM
    I didn't read anything good about Fixmo so I am not going to download it at all. It is all bad news all around for that app. If anyone here can say anything positive about that?

I like it a lot. I uninstalled the miniapps I wouldn't use but the undelete, sms saver, memory monitor, have saved my bacon when I've accidentally deleted a sms thread or email I didn't want to delete. Its a small footprint and stable as heck.

05-17-12 11:42 AM
    According to RIM it is. This offer is only applicable to North American customers.

Yet people all over the world have to live with the fact that RIM will choose to allow or disallow apps worldwide depending on what American or Canadian laws say.

Basically they are utterly clueless on the app and marketing front. This is a great way to off people in the countries that are using BlackBerries a lot.

Well I guess now I'm going to picket Apple because there's some apps I can't download because I live in Canada and they haven't been authorized. Then I'm going to whine to Hulu because I can't watch their stuff either.

So because RIM has to follow international content laws they are some evil conglomerate now? Good lord.

05-17-12 11:46 AM
    Tried to download all the apps that are free, and all that showed up was, unavailable for this device.
    05-18-12 09:24 PM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD