Hey Guys. We have a few charger bundles lying around which we would like to give away for FREE. Its the JM1 battery series and compatible with 9900, 9790, 9860, and 9380. See link below for more info about it, it still retails for around $45 =).

Its for pick up at our office only and once we have takers we'll schedule a day next week for pick up. Send us an email to reserve one. Our office address and contact info can be seen in our website - http://www.youpoundit.com

Btw, It'll be limited to one per person. Also, please bring your compatible BlackBerry phone upon pick up. Just to make sure you're going to use it and not for resale.

BlackBerry J-Series Extra Battery Charger Bundle | BlackBerry Batteries | ShopCrackBerry
    Last edited by YouPoundit; 12-10-14 at 04:01 AM.
    jdesignz and elron24 like this.
    12-10-14 01:19 AM
    Hey Guys. We have a few charger bundles lying around which we would like to give away for FREE. Its the JM1 battery series and compatible with 9900, 9790, 9860, and 9380. See link below for more info about it, it still retails for around $45 =).

Its for pick up at our office only and once we have takers we'll schedule a day next week for pick up. Send us an email to reserve one. Our office address and contact info can be seen in our website - E-commerce site for Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets, and Other Gadgets

Btw, It'll be limited to one per person. Also, please bring your compatible BlackBerry phone upon pick up. Just to make sure you're going to use it and not for resale.

BlackBerry J-Series Extra Battery Charger Bundle | BlackBerry Batteries | ShopCrackBerry
    Still available? Love the offer.
    12-10-14 10:46 PM
    I'd like to grab one for a friend who is residing in Iligan City. He's using BlackBerry Bold 9900. Unfortunately, his battery dies few months ago so he can't keep up with the group. Would it be possible if I get it for him? Thanks

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-11-14 12:08 AM
    Still available? Love the offer.
    Yes it is a crazy offer =). Yup still available, make sure to send us an email as per the above instructions to reserve one.
    12-11-14 04:20 AM
    I'd like to grab one for a friend who is residing in Iligan City. He's using BlackBerry Bold 9900. Unfortunately, his battery dies few months ago so he can't keep up with the group. Would it be possible if I get it for him? Thanks

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    Send us an email and lets see what we can do.
    12-11-14 04:20 AM
    Hi,

Is this offer still available?

My battery's been dead for a while now and wanted to replace it.

Thanks,
    Ashok
    02-06-15 09:19 PM
    Enjoy your new battery bundle Ashok. Good to meet you and thanks for dropping by.
    02-11-15 10:46 PM
    Thanks guys! You've been great and now i can reactivate the 9900 which was hibernating for a long time.

The battery bundle is going to be cherished for a long time!

Cheers,
    Ashok Raman
    02-11-15 11:24 PM