View Poll Results: How much are you or did you pay for your AT&T 9900 on a 2 year contract?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • NOTHING!!!!

6 26.09%
  • $1-100

6 26.09%
  • $100-199

1 4.35%
  • $199.99 (standard price)

10 43.48%
    deleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeletedd eleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeletedde leteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddel eteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddele teddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddelet eddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddelete ddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleted deleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeletedd eleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeletedde leteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddel eteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddele teddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddelet eddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddelete ddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleted deleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeletedd eleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeletedde leteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddel eteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddele teddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddelet eddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddelete ddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleted deleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeletedd eleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeletedde leteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddel eteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddele teddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddelet eddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddelete ddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleted deleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeletedd eleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeletedde leteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddel eteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddele teddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddelet eddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddelete ddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleted deleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleted
    Last edited by parham2652; 06-21-14 at 02:15 PM.
    11-04-11 08:19 PM
    teaser...

*I don't know why it shows up backwards after I upload it. I tried flipping it and then uploading, but still doesn't work.
    whatever though, you get the idea
    so jealous after seeing the picture. can you post the look of the phone after you done installing them?
    11-04-11 09:07 PM
    of course!
    It's going to be done in like 2 weeks or so. (hopefully less depending on how busy I am)

Probably going to go for a blacked out theme until all the parts come in.
    = matte black bezel, matte black lining within keyboard

had it on my 9700 and it was awesome!

so just sit tight and stay tuned!
    don't you care about the limited 1-year warranty? I just brought a 9900 online and the seller told me that there was no dings, but it came with a couple along the edge of the metal bezel. thinking about changing it since it's brought from ebay, there probably is no chance for tmobile to do a warranty exchange or anything..
    11-04-11 11:52 PM
    Of course I care. If you are careful and do not rip the sticker on top of the screws, you can just reverse the process. AT&T/T-Mobile will never know.

Btw, I think you still get a 1 year warranty from the carrier of the phone you bought. It's one year from purchase date, so you should have warranty until at least August even though you bought from eBay, but double check.
    hmm, I wonder what the sticker looks like. I didn't dare to open it but seeing how bad the bezel is scratched up, I want to change it out and maybe the outer screen too, there are some fine scratches. where can i buy these parts? how much was the white housing kit?
    11-06-11 01:33 AM
    Why did you tell me this? I feel really jealous now. Stop teasing us
    Lolz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-11 01:42 AM
    Of course I care. If you are careful and do not rip the sticker on top of the screws, you can just reverse the process. AT&T/T-Mobile will never know.
    Careful what you say, you never know who could be checking out these threads.
    11-06-11 01:59 AM
    just an update...
    so I tried installing the "OEM" white parts, but it did not work out so well.
    I decided to just return them until there are real OEM white parts, maybe I'll go for red or something more interesting.

sorry guys I was looking forward to it too.
    however, the disadvantage I found with the white 9900 is that the back border around the battery door and camera lens is a glossy plastic. it feels cheap unlike the premium smooth surface of the black 9900s.
    There is no such a real OEM parts, there is a few reputable sites selling them as OEM but they are not OEM.
    11-19-11 11:16 AM
    holding out till they release it in white!!!!!!!
    11-19-11 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD