Ok this is the first time I have had this issue come up. I just want to share in case it happens to someone else.

I swapped out my 8gb media card for a 32 gb two days ago. No problems. Then today I hooked my bb up to the computer to add more pics to the card. I did the safely remove hardware thing. My wallpaper was still showing on the home screen as well as my weather icon so I didn't realize there was a problem until I tapped the picture icon. No pictures were showing up. I rebooted twice, still not showing, I removed the media card and put it back in and of course it rebooted. Still no pictures showing in the picture folder but all the apps were still reading the media card so I know it wasn't bad. Getting to the point of almost freaking out I decided to take a screen shot of the picture folder to post here asking what to do and you know what, as soon as I did all the sudden the bb started reading the media card and pictures started showing up. Now can anyone explain to me why this happened? Thanks!
    04-22-12 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD