Hello cb fanatics, I'm new to the forum and wanted to share some thoughts on all things blackberry. I work in the wireless industry and love all things mobile. I just purchased the bold 9930 and I have to say I was more then impressed with this device. My past 4 phones have been android devices and I never thought I'd be back on blackberry any time soon. I must say I'm no rookie to blackberry and have had many devices over the years, most recently a tour. Now I wouldn't say I'm a fanboy to any specific os, and I have used them all. As much as I love blackberry I have felt like they have been far behind the curve in the battle of smartphone supremacy. Then comes the bold 9930, and boy does this phone impress. My first thought after I saw this phone for the first time in person was " dam this thing is sexy" lol. I wasn't expecting this type of device from RIM and I felt kind of of guard. I knew this device was coming but wasn't prepared to be this blown away. Build quality is top notch, from the screen and keyboard to the dimensions and steel bezel. To my surprise I load up the browser and "WOW" this thing is fast. Now coming from android and being spoiled by the web, I couldnt believe the speed and ease of the browser. If their is one thing I use most on my phone it is just that. As much as I love android and the market, the bold just feels like the perfect phone for my needs. I'm glad to be back and look forward to hanging out here on crackberry with all my bb fanatics. BTW, on a side note I just ordered my playbook this weekend and I'm super excited to use bb bridge with my bold. I love the size of the playbook and that bridge feature has to be one of the most innovative features of this beast. Oh and flash, need I say more. I typed this post on my iPad but next post will be from my playbook for sure. Happy and excited to be back, see you on the forums!
    08-28-11 08:39 PM
    Welcome back buddy!! The bold 9930 is AWESOME and you definitely made the right choice. You will love the BB phone and PB working hand in hand with 1 another.......in another month or so the PB will be loaded with Android as well. Good choice and Welcome back!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-11 09:09 PM
    Echo the previous post. This is a terrific device and I don't think you'll be disappointed at all.
    08-28-11 09:26 PM
    Did you just say you "can't wait" to use Bridge?

If you are actually looking forward to pairing your playbook to your berry to do something as simple as check your email then you are going to really enjoy life with RIM products.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-11 09:42 PM
    Welcome back
    08-28-11 09:43 PM
    Yeah, RIM has kicked it up a notch with the 9930. Looking fwd to the QNX devices next Spring!
    08-28-11 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD