Hey guys. Currently loving my 9900, but having a few issues with it. Its randomly rebooting. It'll just happen randomly throughout the day. I'll just set it down and it'll reset itself. Also, I downloaded a few apps, but when I scroll over to them I can't bring up the menu to do anything with them. I wanted to stick them in a folder but i can't do anything. This first happened when I downloaded Search It, and now with Rdio. Tried a battery pull, but no luck. Any ideas?
    08-16-11 07:43 PM
    I would suggest reloading the os. Yes its a inconvenience but that's my suggestion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-11 07:59 PM
    Remember, some apps just simply aren't designed to work on BB7 yet.. reload the OS, start again and see if it was in fact an app gone awry.
    08-16-11 08:11 PM
    It appears that in an effort to rush things, data isn't being transferred to all devices, which is resulting in a botched OS.

This is very interesting. A lot of OS issues.

I wonder if AT&T is simply trying to avoid competition with the 9810, or the OS really is buggy on the 9900.
    08-16-11 08:11 PM
    I had to return my first bold back to Rogers because of serious software issues. My browser wouldn't even load anything.....I couldn't open emails or texts. It was really strange.
    08-16-11 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD