facebook Notifications Always shows at the home page. where all the Notifications are show... when i try to see it there nothing there. . . but its always say 1Facbook facebook Notifications
    09-28-11 07:25 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-11 07:33 AM
    If the battery pull doesn't do it, maybe try going to the notifications menu within the app where you see all of your activity, then highlight the top bar that has the day and date in it...then select "mark prior opened" and then "yes". Then go to your main home screen and see if the notification is gone. Works for me usually.
    09-28-11 09:22 AM
    if you just installed it there's a welcome notification that you have delete if you want it to be gone from your notification bar... For the other notifications they should be gone from the bar as soon as you look at them

09-28-11 09:56 AM
    Try looking in message rather than in fb app ,its easy to see which one you may miss

09-28-11 10:51 AM
    Try looking in message rather than in fb app ,its easy to see which one you may miss

Assuming the blackberry messages application in the fb app option is enabled
    09-28-11 10:53 AM
    thank you all
    i just see that battery pull fix almost evreything
    09-28-11 02:49 PM
    my problem is the opposite, facebook notifications never arrive. I've enabled them through the app but same issue. I have to uninstall the app, then re-install it again. It works for a day or two and then again it stops. I have to go through the whole uninstall/install process all over again. It's so annoying!
    09-28-11 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD