I did a search but could not find the answer I was looking for. I have 3 email icons. The first one is my personal email using BIS account and has my �email address� as the icon name. The second is my work email using BES and has �desktop� as the icon name. The third icon as �messages� as the icon name. All email coming in goes into both the desktop and messages icons. Is this normal? Can I get rid of the messages icon? I try to hide it but the brightness fades and still visible. Thanks for any help
    05-31-12 09:26 PM
    The two folders that have your email addresses when you hover over is where you can read the emails separately for each email address.

The one with messages over it is a combined folder for all email addresses. If you don't want it... hide it as you did, but then hit the menu button again and click on show all icons and the barely faded icon will be truly hidden. Reverse the steps the make it not hidden.

I always keep mine combined and hide each individual email folder.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    05-31-12 09:40 PM
    you can go into the messages "catch all" folder options and specify which messages to show and not show. just uncheck the ones you dont want in there. the only reason i kept it was because its the folder that opens up in appswitcher.
    05-31-12 10:14 PM
    Thanks to those whose replied to my question. I used dustanh trick to hide the icon.
    06-01-12 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD