I cant get it to work right. It will only sync over the few contacts I have listed in the "@yahoo.com Address Book". I don't want the those contacts synced over. I'm trying to get the "AT&T Address Book" synced over to Outlook. Which is where 99% of my contacts are listed in.

I searched this forum high and low. I have found no answers to help me.

Please help out fellow crackberrys. I need this done this weekend.
    01-27-12 12:36 PM
    I am trying to do this with the Desktop Software under Organizer.
    01-27-12 12:57 PM
    Found a program called MagicBerry. Did the job.
    01-27-12 06:41 PM
    Magicberry will do it,but beware of the AT&T Address Book!

Ma Bell had great intentions with this, and I appreciate that, but the book is still buggy. I finally shut mine off and deleted all contacts in it.

I too use Outlook, and have found that a number of contacts, particularly contacts for businesses, with no first or last name (only business name listed under company) are eventually duplicated, triplicated, and even quadruplicated.

AT&T reps I have talked to are not certain why the duplication exists but confirmed it does happen. One suspicion was that the book uses Comma Separated Value lists to store information and if you use commas in the business name or individual name, the online address book mis-stores the contact, then syncs the contact back to your phone, which reads it correctly but stores it as a new contact because the database's unique identifier for the contact is different from the first entry.

The way I figured, why would I need a cloud address book if I already have my contacts in my BlackBerry?
    01-27-12 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD